Where am I??

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

weather without you

i see some partial blue sky this morning (which always gets me excited)!

the weather here in good ol' vancouver is just a green plant's ideal retreat.

its rained here non stop for at least 3-4 days (this is 'normal')

so its no wonder that lack of vitamin D has been slacking off from my immune system.

Im not sure if its the case of the 'S.A.D's... (seasonal affective disorder)

but i am definately feeling the pinch!!! (maybe its also because my tan has significantly disappeared from an expresso to a caffe latte)

2 comments:

kristan said...

There are SAD lamps you can buy (I remember reading it somewhere in New Scientist once).

Hope you're going ok Van... I've got one more exam out of the 7 I've had this year. It's like a scary end-of-level-boss in a computer game...

Kristan

Vanora F said...

Thanks for leaving a comment Kristan!

Hope your exam went well.

I totally get the 'scary end-of-level-boss' computer game feeling! Well DONE for getting there!!! Imagine the end when it comes out 'WINNER' ... just make sure you eat those 'power-ups' as you go :D