Where am I??

Saturday, March 01, 2008

loving corinne bailey rae. ROZELLE MARKETS ROCKED!

her music is really chilled out.

another new addition to my 'highly liked' music hitlist is 'feist'. i havent got their album but shes the girl on the new ipod mini ad.






















oh. and i made about $350 bucks selling my 2nd hand stuff. Now. its true. one mans trash is anothers treasure!!! :)

Gab, Kath and I had fun--- we all made money, from breaking event + $10 for kath and Gaby made about $20. But they didnt have nearly as much crap as i had... (cough)... i mean... 'treasure' :)

if my sis mich is reading this: your tweetie bag sold for $4. no one bought the teapot, although it was admired.

i managed to flog a set of pens for $2. oh, and my 'bird bag'... a really cool bag that i used to take 'out' sold for $4. boy. that was a bargain. i loved that bag. but alas, not e.thing can be kept, nor be used. ;)

I dont even remember what else i sold for it to get to $300+, but you know what?! Thats the beauty of it... letting go, purging... releasing. oh the feeling is just wonderful.

oh, just remembered, someone bought Champ's* Cd. He should be happy.

*champs was our d&t teacher at highschool. in the early 90's he made a cd album which we all eagerly bought in our early teens (as it was so cool to have a christian teacher with an album when you're 13). if you care to know one of his earliest hits, id be happy to send it to you. yes. i downloaded it onto the itunes before i sold it... hehehehhe. 'hopes and dreams' was the album name.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GWoC 0.5!!! Glad to hear you had a profitable day on Saturday - great weather for it too!

I had vague plans to get out and about on the weekend - had hoped to get my act together and drop by to say hi to you at the markets, but alas, my body had other thoughts - we didn't get very far from the bed - guess I just needed a weekend of sleep, sleep and more sleep.

Hey, did you end up selling the Shenanigans number platey thingy? If not, I'm still keen to take it off your hands - just name the price!

Keep that chin up, young lady! You do sound a bit happier, which is really terrific. Big hugs my love!

The Other GWoC 0.5 xxx