Where am I??

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

its been an eventful week.

i successfully endured a 2 hour exam tonight.
i think the coffee is only kicking in now. darnit! its nearly 1am. i need to get to bed.

Hopefully after tonite's exam (i havent sat an exam in a few years since 2004?!)

I was freaking exhausted.

and... it was all about swimming instructing.

Wanna know the three types of water resistence?
My acronyms were working for me to rejig the memory.
F.E.S (Fried Eggs, Salsa)

  1. Frontal
  2. Eddy Turbulence (this one always made me laugh-- Eddy!?! ha!)
  3. Skin/ Frictional

I only need 60%+ to pass!

and...
Thanks to David for an inspiring cut/copy of MLK and enlightening me at Mil and Martin's housewarming :) I had fun!

1 comment:

David said...

You are most welcome. I enjoy a good chat, and the housewarming was wonderful.

I wish I didn't immediately think about eddy currents as soon as I read your post.