Where am I??

Thursday, May 29, 2008

screaming kids & things arent as bad as they seem

ok. thursday mornings are a stretch for me. I have these new swim babies classes i take. i think i have a new appreciation for motherhood parenting and what kind of parent i would HATE to be.
complaining mothers, taking out their repressed anger on their children and subsequent swimming teachers is a DEFINATE NO NO! I am all for constructive feedback and improving systems... but when things are just a bit haywire... people- please!! get a grip!

in general though, nicer parents are raving about their kids new teacher - who is animated somewhat (go figure!) and are telling my managers about it which is SUPER DUPER!

so thats my vent for today.

i did end up going to meet a new recruitment agent yesterday. I was dreading the thought. but it was MUCH better than i anticipated. this lady actually WANTS to help me find a job! thats freaking AMAZING. I will take it as a gift from above and she actually gave me some helpful advice with tidying my CV and was nice enough to even let me know how well presented i appeared. at least im doing something right! the job sector is back in events/ marketing. hopefully there will be something appealing that comes along.

meanwhile. im just counting down the days til the end of term! cant wait! then im off to see my sister get married.

No comments: