Where am I??

Saturday, April 12, 2008

i like

...
pentimento bookstore in newtown.
strawberries. eating them. seeing pictures of them.
that my nephew loves salmon and icecream (not at the same time!)
reading. 
japanese food
indian food
mcdonalds (i know its evil, its my weakness)
sunshine
the sound of gentle raindrops
painting
drawing
making cards
buying gifts
sending cards
chatting with friends on the phone
brunch is even better with friends- at a cool, relaxed cafe with blackboards and good frappes
cups of tea
relaxing music
watching snow fall
snowboarding
driving my car- road trips!
drive thru (mcdonalds!)
reading funny comments on my blog or on photos on facebook
friends who stick by you thru thick and thin
patience
movies
good food, good chats, good company, interesting people
peace


No comments: