Where am I??

Thursday, November 13, 2008

backlash rsvp

Dear Ms Minivan (changed to my online persona for security reasons!)

Sadly for a number of reasons I must decline this invitation.

Firstly I do not personally wish to cross dress. Not that it isn't a valid lifestyle choice, it just ain't me.
Secondly I think Jocks too often perpetuate misogyny, violence, ignorance and other things I abhor in American and Australian culture. I would feel even less comfortable adopting this persona then that of a cross dresser.
Thirdly I am not in the same state as the event.
And finally I have a prior engagement on that day.


Regards,

David


(Thanks David! I wouldnt have expected anything less! :D I would have to say that your response albeit serious, is absolutely hilarious and made my day! Thus justifying giving you an entire blog post. I hope thats ok too.)

1 comment:

David said...

Your most welcome and it is fine.