Where am I??

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Aye Carumba!

Ola Amigos :)

I am loving Costa Rica. Surfing has been great, although the surf has been way too massive...
Anyhoo...
Thought I would update my Blog as i have a pokito tiempo (little time) to kill as I am waiting for my boat from Jaco to Montezuma... then Mal Pais / Santa Teresa...

I have met some really great people while surfing and travelling, in particular the past few days have been hanging out with 2 really lovely ladies from LA and Seattle- both flight attendents-- (the job of my dreams when i was 5 years old). While heading on the local 'Tico' (Costa Rican) bus to Manuel Antonio ( a beautiful town about an hour south of Jaco) met some Argentinian guys who have been fun to hang out with. We all got lost in the National Park together and Im figuring quite quickly that although everyone in Central and South American speak Espanol, that all their accents are quite different.

Heading to a lovely other part of Costa Rica by boat where there will be good surf and waterfalls and probably more monkeys and sloths to see :)

It is so beautiful... and HOT here, and im now back on my own again so... will hopefully meet some lovely people this week...

Also-- just in case i go missing (dont worry mum)... im catching a bus to Nicaragua on Thursday in case you guys are wondering where I am... its cheapt to travel by bus, but it will be a long bus ride... Am I Loco?

Si (yes)!

xoxo

No comments: