Where am I??

Friday, November 13, 2009

cross cultural confusion

im having one of my 'moments'. no, not one of those ' did you just look at me and i looked at you and we had a 'moment'.

im talking about those times when i get lost in my bevy of thoughts, and my silly brain goes wandering and thinking and spiralling.

so... i thought id at least try to break that cycle and read up on my favourite commie bloggers feed and see what everyone else is doing because i tend to find solace in hearing other's stories, their poignant 'lists' thanks leslie and other's insights.

as im sitting in a house in the burbs, i am appreciative (because thats what is good to do) to have a roof over ones head... but I am at that point that is necessary to break out and see new things and start new projects. cant wait!!


No comments: