Where am I??

Friday, July 30, 2010

its time for a new rhyme

ok. so ive been so minivan-megaslack...

i think i just come up with random stuff to post on my blog when im in the mood.

ive come to the conclusion that one must write and bore her blog followers irrespective of whether one 'feels' like it or not.

I think the biggest loss of not posting as I have gone along this past year... is that you havent seen the changes and development of my many vancouver 'moods'.

this place has a way of drawing out the best and the worst in one's exploration of the self...
ok, that may sound obscure, even a little mis represented.. but the truth is... until you live here in Vancouver and experience it for yourself... will you know what the heck im talking about.

i guess part of my job here is to explain as best as i can, without slamming this place...

yes. it is beautiful.
yes it is green.
yes it is laid back.

but yet... the people can be vain. impolite. unfriendly and seemingly 'polite' but fake.

i could divulge further,

but since people tend to like to listen to the good bits... i will proceed to tell you just how COOL Whistler is and how i got to see the Olympic games while working up at Cypress Mountain earlier in the year... yet... that will just make you jealous.

ha. I dont know. I dont like to alienate, maybe im giving my blog too much kudos for that, but either way... this has been a journey and one in which is only just beginning.

also. Im turning 30 in november. that will be a startling revelation... haha. despite the fact I will remain looking like a university student for a while to come. i will embrace my youthful appearance and love it when im 80 years old and i wont look a day older than 60. Until that day comes, I will just embrace the fact that I am chameleon like in the way i relate to people. 21 year olds think im their age... people in their 30's can tell I am older by the way i speak and by my experiences, despite my youthful appearance... and 40 year olds just dont know what to think... and grandmas will always call us 'youngins'.

ok. ive said enough. oh, and i had a 2 for one at my local net cafe. im very happy. just consumed a grande teacup of dark hot chocolate. onto the rooibos for round #2. *ding ding!

No comments: