Where am I??

Friday, July 28, 2006

minivan mega HOUSEmate


ok. im so glad big brother is nearly over. After being introduced to the Sal-lee obsession, ive actually become vaguely interested?! Jaime has to be the daftest speaking guy i've heard (apart from David Beckham) and well.. talking... should be left to the professionals!!

as for bagging out big brother, onto bigger and better Things!

I"m on LEAVE! OFFICIALLY!! (well, if you get an out of office reply, you'll know!)
woohoo!!

anyhoo...

better pack my toothbrush amongst other things ..

#1 Priority is my dear Snowboard! ah... she's a beauty!!

Snowy Fields... here we come ay!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vanny that is like...so hard....like I've got feeling too man .....and like I not just a pretty face and all round super buff dude with massive guns and chiseled abs ....like you know what i mean???

Anonymous said...

Dudette - I know you have probably hit the 'Jake Wall' after an exhausting ski trip and emotional farewell to Sal-lee but Im hanging for an update to the mini-blog so get cracking!!!