Where am I??

Thursday, October 19, 2006

All night long!


Guys... I used to LOVE lionel richie! perhaps i still do... being such a sucker for 80's music and all.
ok... so i have run dry on blog entries...
now. i am happy to post info regarding MND, in which Jatin did a GREAT VEGIE CURRIE. I give the meal 3 1/2 stars this time.... i only marked you down because the rice was a bit soggy... and the curry was good... but not enough for the van-nee! (ok, so i'm a piggy, but who didnt already know that?)

So what am i doing this time? Im wandering the streets of Melbourne on a 3 day work trip...
Travelling salesman style! (Wanna buy a watch?)
haha

Let me know if you have a favourite 80's song that you'd like me to do a review on...

I mean.... Lionel was the quintessential crooner/pop/ballad/dancing on the ceiling man during the 80's. He is almost on par with my Michael Jackson obsession!

Slater Peeps.
xo

2 comments:

Wandering Lou said...

All I'm saying is NKOTB! I know they were a bit borderline 90's but I think you'll be able to find it in your heart to squeeze them on to your blog!

PS: Mums giving us a copy of Dirty Dancing for Sat night! WOOO HOO! now theres some cool tunes.

Anonymous said...

Lionel rocks!