Where am I??

Saturday, October 21, 2006

NKOTB & living in a shoe box!


'You Got it (THE RIGHT STUFF)' New Kids on the Block (aka NKOTB)
now... do you remember this hot song in the late 80's? Joey Mcintyre, Jordan Knight, Donnie Wahlberg, Danny Wood and Jon Knight-- Those were the days! When i told Lou i had anNKOTB CD-- she was so excited! yes! a woman after my own heart!!

C'mon... singalong! i even found the lyrics.. HAHA!

---- The right stuff The right stuff First time was a great time Second time was a blast Third time I fell in love Now I hope it lasts I can see it in your walk Tell ’em when you talk See it in everything you do Even in your thoughts You got the right stuff, baby Love the way you turn me on You got the right stuff, baby You’re the reason why I sing this song All that I needed was you Oh girl, you’re so right Said all that I wanted was you You made all my dreams come true Chorus: Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh The right stuff Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh The right stuff Your first kiss was a sweet kiss Second kiss had a twist Third and your fourth kiss I don’t want to miss I can see it in your walk Tell ’em when you talk See it in everything you do Even in your thoughts You got the right stuff, baby Love the way you turn me on You got the right stuff, baby You’re the reason why I sing this song All that I needed was you Oh girl, you’re so right Said all that I wanted was you You made all.... every one of my dreams come true Repeat chorus The right stuff, girl, yeah baby, yeah You know you got the right stuff And girl, yeah, baby You know, you know you got it, girl In my life, you’re so right You made all.... you know what you did Repeat chorus and fade
-------
This is pure genius! (not!)

Ok... that and i spent 2 cozy nites... a little too cozy for my liking... in a SHOEBOX at the hotel in melbourne!! man, i shudder to even think of the room i was subjected to.
EVEN WORSE was my room door was RIGHT next the LIFT!!!!!!! now that is pure sad times!

anyhoo.. i dont want to mention that again. but thought i'd share the pain...


although, i got to drive a less than crappy hyundai excel... i got to drive (it was still a hyundai).. but a TUCSON. now... this car was crap, but it was up a notch from crap!!! it was a crap 4WD!! yay!! i was probably upgraded because im renting cars so much these days!! and for the first time i was in melbourne for 3 days instead of 2.

As mentioned in previous posts.. i have become 'Van-Tan(ner)'
... and have become the official adopted daughter from China of SFT and AT (or T-Dawg) hahahahaha as Si-Tan so aptly calls his (our) mum! hahahahahahah

Thanks for the recipe tips for the corn relish/sour cream dip Anne! and the noodle recipes... and chocolate spiders... i will be making those in haste very soon!!

haha. enough crap for me now peeps! xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

t-dowg says hi

Manolo Blah Blah said...

Haha! I love the T-Dawg/Dowg part too - especially imagining Simon saying things like "I've gotta go home, T-Dawg's cooking a roast" haha. Vannie what a great idea, getting recipes from T-Dawg. I should get her honey joy recipe (or I could just buy a box of corn flakes I guess...with the recipe on the side)