Where am I??

Sunday, September 24, 2006

4 days, 4 flights & a Gold Car!







Guys, can you spot the similarities between the above two pictures?

And me and ronald aint got Chicken mcnuggets in common! hahaha (thats me and my 'fancy' {joke} GOLD nissan Tiida :D beats a ketchup red hyundai excel anyday!! - hire cars are so classy!!)

I drove a GOLD car on the GC (Gold Coast) how CHEESY! Day 1 & 2 (Tuesday & Wednesday last week GC/ Brisvegas)


Who can go to Brisvegas and not go past the '4 X' beer factory! Go Queenslanders!


Day 3-4 Melbourne (yes, i flew home on wednesday nite late and got up super duper early to almost passing out to fly out to melbourne on thursday/ friday) WHO IS THIS CRAZY??!!

WHO IS THIS FAMILY?! haha I am a WANNABE TANSTER :D

Hi SALLY! Im hanging with yo homies'!!! I MISS YA, so i have to hang out with your family instead!

Van-nee enjoying Anne's homecooked lasagne! and AT taking another drink to soothe the pain of the 'foreign exchange student' guest. (haha) that, and vanny has an easy laugh at SFT's jokes re; Godson's family and the brother with a 'square head'... i could NOT stop laughing imagining a tv style cubed head for a poor kid who had to wear a helmet to keep his head together! ok. thats enough from the chongy from china...
love yas!

5 comments:

Manolo Blah Blah said...

I love the new 'do Vanny - and how happy do the Tanners look with Sally out of their lives! :)

Van-nee Tanner, welcome to the family.

Love,
Bailey Tanner.

Anonymous said...

tooo funny, Sall-ee Vs Van-ee, fight to the death to claim the coveted Tanner daughter crown

Vanora F said...

you cant stop me spate malochy!!!! hahaha

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but am I the only one who is giggling about the fact Van actually stood in the car park of the rent-a-car place, posed with the Ronald Mcdonald/Typical Van manic smile and took a picture of herself with a gold car?!!! Classic, I love you work dude, a woman after my own heart! Gold rentals must be documented, wish I was there to see you do that, he he he he

Wandering Lou said...

Dude I've got a blog!!! Its all Jatins fault...
http://louiseperkins.blogspot.com/log!