Where am I??

Saturday, September 09, 2006

15 useless minivanmegafun Facts...

As a great blog entry- time filler on my 'PJ Saturday' (officially named, as a day of rest and relaxation at home in the pj's!), thanks ManoloBlahblah for including me on your 'tag' list! does that mean i'm officially part of this 'melbourne' crew? has Spate Mulochy just joined? is he cute? haha

1. Three things that scare me:
  1. walking out of a public bathroom with toilet paper dragging behind me
  2. women that have beards
  3. i get heeby jeebies from slugs. they are seriously gr-oss!

2. Three people that make me laugh:
  1. spate mulochy
  2. 'gob' from arrested development
  3. myself! (if i dont laugh at my own jokes.. who will?!)


3. Three things I hate the most:
  1. stinge-iness/ lack of generosity
  2. people that dont know how to park their cars
  3. rude/mean people (im with you manoloblahblah!)

4. Three things I don't understand:
  1. why people say they are 'allergic' to things they dont like to eat (not the same thing)
  2. why the grass is green ( and no, dont tell me its chlorophyll, because i already know that!)
  3. why chongie's all have black hair

5. Three things I'm doing right now:

  1. If this answer is meant to be literal, i had scheduled a "PJ" day indoors.. and what a perfect way to spend a saturday! ( i havent been home for a weekend to do nothing in weeks! also first week i havent had to go intererstate in a 5 weeks!! phew!)
  2. enjoying updating my blog, designing stuff, making bits... and attempts at creative kindness!
  3. enjoying having the time of my life!!

6. Three things I want to do before I die:
  1. scuba dive
  2. go heli-skiing
  3. make sure i tell all the people i know and love... that i love them!

7. Three things I can do:
  1. reverse park ( im a prodigy)
  2. touch type
  3. breakdance (not really, but i did have lessons once!!)

8. Three ways to describe my personality
  1. bubbly
  2. loud
  3. fun

9. Three things I can't do
  1. reach the top shelf at the supermarket
  2. eat dog (i will never do it!-- just cos other chongie's do!)
  3. become a non-chongie white girl

10. Three things I think you should listen to:
  1. michael franti
  2. joyce meyer
  3. michael jackson!

11. Three things you should never listen to:
  1. people who sell you stuff on infomercials
  2. travelling salesmen!! (haha)
  3. aunty patty-- if she tells you, you have put on weight since last christmas!

12. Three things I'd like to learn:
  1. capoeira
  2. quilting ( im such a grandma!)
  3. geeky animation programs

13. Three favourite foods:
  1. thai
  2. monday nite dinners (miss ya sal-lee!)
  3. ice-cream!!! by far!

14. Three beverages I drink regularly:
  1. tea
  2. lime and soda (* occasionally with vodka)
  3. OJ

15. Three shows I watched as a kid
  1. Sesame Street
  2. Benny Hill (serious... i didnt understand the sexist innuendo, i just love the theme tune!)
  3. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!! (heroes in a half shell.. turtle power!)

16. Three people I'm *thinking of tagging to do this...

  1. Frenchie (Jo)
  2. Jatin
  3. who is going to bother?? any takers?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for agreeing not to eat me minivan!

Vanora F said...

lassie, i got your back! (but not your baby back ribs... haha... barber shop quartet ala 'scrubs!')