Where am I??

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Mondee Nite Menue




Ok folks, to make it up to LouPLou-- her presence on the Monday nite dinner was well worth the meal as she cooked us NACHOS-- sor-ree for referring to you as the 'filler innera' in 'whats your personality'.
You have outdone yourself with the Re-fried Beans Pure VEGO 100%-- and no meat side meal!!! (ok, as mentioned before, pictures inset are not actual pictures (courtesy of google images) again....

so... it was a FANTASTIC meal during aussie idol... and that blonde curly haired girl was good, but the song she sang absolutely sucked. I always note that the sting in the tail for aussie idols is that the reason in the first place they get voted out usually is becaue their song performance/ choice was BAD... but to add pure sting to the wound, they make them sing it AGAIN when they have told them they have been voted out!! Or are the 'loser' out of the 'bottom 3'. WHY PUT US THROUGH THE HORRIBLE SONG AGAIN!?! ARGH!!! But 'Damo'/ Damien is still in. Lou is friend's with this dude's wife... i've met her once--- does that make me famous too???? jokes...

ok, thats my gripe for the day.

Thanks for sharing your Personalities... my eNFj-ness is coming out! beware!!

love yas!
xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha yes! I've always thought that too about Idol, its a cruel twist of the knife.

Vanora F said...

I KNOW DUDE! im glad i'm not the only one that thinks its a SICK JOKE! haha

Anonymous said...

Dude,
I feel loved again. I must be super special as my Nachos got 3 pictures, count 'em up. 3 times the love!

Also, Damo rocks! I'll cry if he has to do the rejection song thing. Eileen (Damos Wife) is rallying support for him, maybe you could put a picture of Super Damo on your blog and the number for voting 191010-'Damien'(on Sundays). Hopefully we can get all the millions of visitors to Minivanmegafun to join the winning team!!!