Where am I??

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Minivan MegaRangies--- the way we are and the way we were...


Lou and Van!
Rangies: The Next Generation....













Happy Snap of the
New Couple in the Rangies (sorry Sal-lee- i've had to move on)










The new ' Tanner Suite' version 2... now.. the 'Fung Wing v2'

ha (my chinese name sounds like 'Wing' as well!)


This is 'Perkin's Palace' (or rather, Perky Palace) haha (where is the loft bed?)

Lou's 'entertainment unit' :) nice one!

nice bed dude! :)


this is what is left of the monkey(loft) bed...




NEW ADDITION TO THE HOUSE

'SAM' (sung) the FRIDGE! YAY!














" I am Sam"... and i love the RANGIES! these girls are so HOT!















Sam Says: "you girls need cooling" sssssssssss

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, do you have the landlord's permission to blue tack photos to the bedroom wall?

Vanora F said...

haha-- fun police! who says i need permission? Landladee left me the tv!

Anonymous said...

that was not me in the first comment- im guessing my stupid brother.....like the new fridge! and like i said feel free to ebay the old one - proceeds can go in the dunny restoration fund!

Manolo Blah Blah said...

Haha, that fun police comment was from me, I was just kidding. Poor Simon, taking the blame and getting called stupid. Hey Vanny, why no more loft bed?

Anonymous said...

Why don't you love me anymore?? we had so many great nights together! I was your pillar! I held you up when you were down, and this is how you repay me!

Anonymous said...

interesting choice of bed positioning Vanny, I bet you and Lou whisper sweet nothings to each other through the wall dont you?

Vanora F said...

i know you all miss 'lofty'... but at the moment he's just in pieces in the rangies lounge room- anyone wanna buy? im chinese! i'll give you a good -cheep deal! haha $