Where am I??

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Adventure with JO! - in pictures... (director's cut)

YAY! I didnt think i did JO and my adventure to Berry justice last time... also making a feature of the Kiama blowhole (see previous blog on this topic ADVENTURE with JO! ) was great... but i didnt have any pictures of us up there! so here tis :D





Just in case you're wondering, Jo appears to have hidden her long luscious blonde locks behind those mysteriously sexy blue eyes!! (and red bandanabanana-- she's just wearing a funky hair thing :)



Berry is a hip and happening town! (especially when we visited!)










I love these photos! such Happy da-lappily Snappy! :)





Donuts seem to be such a favourite theme in my life... Jo and i enjoyed the deep fried goodness!



okeeladokalee... jo cant stand the 'flash' while at the kiama blowhole... till next time folks! xoxo

No comments: