Where am I??

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Eskimos,haircuts and Dr Karl

Hi Guys... just wanted to post 2 of my favourite friends on my blog... FI & JATIN. hope you guys dont mind! :D
speaking of which, Jatin took some funny photos of me and the gang at his place a few weeks back-- apparently i looked like an eskimo... now,this is NOT my family below!

haha, but if you want to see more pics, head to Jatin's link Here

This is my new haircut (i needed one desperately, i hadnt had a cut since April1/06! ---but not a new facial expression as most of you know!)

This is my 5mins of fame with Dr Karl Kruzelniscki or whatever/ however you spell his name! he was at the dse conference... i have no idea why he was there or what he was doing... but i didnt care! in case you dont know... the guy on the right is my manager, jt-- i wont spell the name to protect the innocent... and dont worry, i know we both look like -- we are NOT dr karl's adopted kids from china!! hahahaa

ok. will post more random happenings from the last couple of weeks... Posted by Picasa

No comments: