Where am I??

Monday, September 11, 2006

'Blogaholics Anonymous'...


dudes,
i think i have a problem.

'Hi, My name is Minivan, and im a BlogaHolic'

i found this picture sent to me from sal-lee via si-mon on msn on my desktop and i had to find an excuse to post it on my blog! although i've already had a posting today! (ok, so it was a crap entry about fiddy cent, but still!)

and the worse thing about it is, the picture is of me! (you cant tell) ala LFC 06 trip... but its van passed out after our 'nite out on the town falls creek style' aka a glass of red wine (i know, toucan/sam... red asian syndrome, just say it! shh!!)... heck! i had seriously hit that freakin 'jake wall!'!!!

and i thought this was a support group... wait a minute.. its my blogaholicism!! ARGH!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

geez that bed of pillows looks mighty comfortable, wish I had of spent the night on it!

Vanora F said...

si-mon, you KNOW you are such a GENTLEMAN! thanks mate! :D :D

Anonymous said...

how dare you carelessly toss my pillows on the floor? - isnt it apparent that we pride ourselves on our luxurious furnishings and fittings and allow only the finest quality bedding in FCCC...now im going to have to drive to Breathe Easy Op Shop to get some new pillows for the bed!!!