Where am I??

Thursday, November 09, 2006

4:30am start-HOTCAKES--& i missed my flight to melbourne!!!!!




what is with waiting for flights and updating my blog as i sit at gate36 at sydney domestic airport?
I was even at the airport ON TIME 6am checked in!!!!!!! sometimes i think that running late.. and rushing gets the job done... i think i got complacent because my flight was at 6:45... and i was still sitting enjoying my mcdonalds at 6:35am.... MAN those HOTCAKES were GOOD!!!!!
i guess as the lady at the counter said... S*&t happens!! But apparently i've got a great attitude about it... and i was even smiling-- laughing about it! although having to fork out another $300 to fly out an hour1/2 later... :S the boss knows... so its all good! i had a brief 'sept11' moment--- what happens if that flight i missed gets hijacked by aliens? thats right. i wasnt meant to be on that flight. or perhaps i'm just being melodramatic.... :P
thats my gripe for today, but considering i'm flying so often... i guess it was bound to happen at least once!! i hope it doesnt happen again!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

invest in a timepice dude!