Where am I??

Friday, April 17, 2009

april 17.

its officially one week since good friday...

i have been in antigua and have participated in the 'fombre' making... they have these massive processions through the streets with literally hundreds if not thousands of people... reinacting the story of Christ's death.

its really interesting.

I... helped out with these flower patterns that you make with coloured saw dust and stencilling.
they're pretty amazing... the patterns that are created... taking hours and only just walked all over by the procession just hours if not minutes later.

anyways.

i am a little non descript about all my adventures. too much to take in. i wish i was more specific.

oh, my spanish lessons are good. my teacher's name is Betty.

Me Gusta mi Maestra Betty. ( I like my Teacher, Betty).

Bueno!

No comments: