Where am I??

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Confessions of a April Fool... (and no, she's not chinese!)

I have a serious confession to make... and most of the lovely beautiful women friends in my life are still perplexed...

To clarify.

I AM NOT MOVING TO HONGKONG!!!!!!!! haha

Ok, in reluctance, I am a really sneaky bugger...

I made e.one think that I was moving to Hong Kong on the weekend... and then confessed that in fact... the 'job' (ficticious) was in fact taken by a 'girl named APRIL FOOL'.

C'mon PEOPLE! Without naming names.... hahahah.... APRIL FOOL IS NOT A CHINESE NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you are all way too lovely and believing and trusting... that is why you are all my friends, but heck... it was just an innocent prank.

But i WILL tell you what is in fact true:

1) Yes, I have quit my job (see previous post)
2) Yes, I AM going to Uganda but only for a couple if not more weeks travelling to build houses for Watoto Children's ministries. www.watoto.com A very reputable and honourable organisation based in Kampala, Uganda. (I will be heading there endSept/early Oct) YAY!! My sponsor child is from Uganda too, so i cannot WAIT to visit her and finally meet her! :D
3) I was never intending to move to HK! But thought i would use it as an experiment to see if people questioned.

I will give full credit to some of the cleverer men in my girlfriend's lives... that watched them get into a tizzy about 'WHY DIDNT VAN TELL ME SHE WAS MOVING TO HK!?' shock/ heart attack responses.....hehehehehehe.

I will name the clever men that knew what i was on!! Thomas Frenchy is one... and Paul (H's man) hehehehehehhehehehe.


But it doesnt mean that if you believed the txt msg about me moving to HK that in fact you're not clever... far from the truth... it just means that you fell for my prank! YAY! Thank you for feeding my experiment (and my ego) and... well.. it just means you care!!!

Hehe... the looks on your faces... 'WHEN ARE YOU GOING? WOW!!! WE GOTTA CATCH UP!'.

Put it this way. My WHOLE family fell for it! :P

Love yas xoxo

No comments: