Where am I??

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Im unemployed... and as Macas says... 'Im Lovin' It!'

Dudes.
I have been officially unemployed since before Easter.
I have scaled the heights of Barbados (aka. Noosa last week...- for those that do not know where that is... its on the Sunshine Coast in QLD)...

It was a free mooch week at good ol family friends AuntyC and UncleB. They have a property just 5 mins outside of noosaville/ noosa.

boy. it was good!!

Have you guys had the opportunity to LIVE IN PYJAMAS for a WEEK!?

I dont even remember what that was like... until last week.

You know what i did today?

nothing.

well not nothing.

i read. then ate some 'char seiew bow' (aka pork buns :P)... ate iceblocks for breakfast (again!)... i do recommend the orange fruit 'splits'... and billabongs classic 'chocolate'... hmmm... my favourite!

The great thing about being unemployed... is that... you can do ANYTHING> and or> NOTHING!

Brilliant!

I never knew life could be this good.

Goes to show how much I work when i do have a job!! ah!

Try resting and living in the pj's for a week... just once!! Try it!

Live a little!!

Oh.. i didnt do NOTHING today... i wrote this post for the blog!

oh! the simplicities of life...

xo love yas.

No comments: