Where am I??

Friday, June 22, 2007

i grabbed these Q's from Gee's blog :D

Time fillers...

Q1. Do you have a tattoo?

  • Nope. but i got a tongue piercing once.

Q2. How old are you?

  • i spoke to some 6year olds the other day. They said we looked 13.

Q3. Are you single or taken?

  • depends on how you perceive this. what is the sound of a 'single person' clapping?

Q4. Eat with your hands or utensils?

  • burger+ pizza = hands. pasta/rice= utensils. do i get extra points if i cross cultures between knife/fork/spoon/chopsticks?

Q5. Do you dream at night?

  • yes definately.

Q6. Ever seen a corpse?

  • yes. on a road and in a casket. NEXT!

Q8. Do you like Howard the PM?

  • i like that his eyebrows have been plucked. and i like that our economy is going well.

Q9. What's your philosophy on life and death?

  • Our life is but a mist... i do believe in heaven. there is life after death.

Q10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be?

  • is this about GEE? i would pick you up with the world's largest sets of chopsticks. (thats an event management project challenge!)

Q11. Do you trust the police?

  • its like saying do you trust in McD's?! Of course I do! but sometimes the nuggets are cold...

Q12. Do you like country music?

  • ' dont tell my heart, my achey breaky heart... i just dont think she'd understand'...

Q13. What is your fondest memory of me?

  • the Great wall of China. lunchroom.

Q14. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?

  • my innate ability to talk waaaaaaay too much.

Q15. Would you date me?

  • to be honest. i dont date chongs. sorry.

Q16. What do you wear to sleep?

  • thats just way too personal! ( if i told you i slept in the nude would you like me more or less? jokes)

Q17. Have you ever peed in a pool?

  • no. but i have been a pool thats been peed in i'm sure (i used to be a swimming instructor. have a guess)

Q18. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to?

  • depends what the evidence is for! if its a body part, i might wonder where you got it from! :P

Q19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together?

  • we'd spend it eating outdoors in the sun and enjoying sydney harbour.

Q20. Which do you prefer - Biker Skull Cap or Cowboy Hat?

  • biker skull cap for when i'm feeling like an adventure/ Cowboy hat when i feel like riding a cow.

Q22. What's your favorite color?

  • the rainbow (i know thats a crap answer)

Q23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be?

  • my dad

Q24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you?

  • there are so many! i am very odd... oh i got one-- ive got a 'beauty spot' on my face. please dont call me 'moley'... like in austin powers!!

Q25. Will you post this so I can fill it out for you?

  • i have no idea what this question means. Who has time to fill these in other than govt working receptionists!!

ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehehehehe ... Go you good thing - my GWoC!!!

And I have the same thing about dating chongs too - I just don't - unless it's Andy Lau - and only if it's Andy Lau ...

Mwah!
G