Where am I??

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Introducing... Helen Melon




I thought i was the only crazy on here!!!

Jack Jack Jackie has introduced a friend of hers she met travelling in NZ.

I think she's a pom too...
her name is... not kidding...


check out ' lookalikes'. she approaches randoms/strangers and compares their pic with celebrities! frickin hilarious!

you'll need a password to get into the site. ask me in the comments section if you want access!! :P

She is Freakin Funny!!

Put it this way. They created their own 'business cards' and started a group on facebook called

" I heart sweatbands"

HILARIOUS! (yet to join as i still dont have access to facebook at work. BOOHOO. apparently there is a group on facebook that is for people that cant get access to it at work!!?!)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehehehehe ... a support group for those who can't Facebook for a living ... hehehehehehe

I'm leaving the big red W today!! My last day!! Hoorah!! Have about 6 hours of work left at this point, only 2 hours of my working day to go and have completed about 15 minutes of work thus far today. Love it - care factor ZERO!!

Back in the salt mines next week - wish you were still there with me!

Woot!
G
xx