Where am I??

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

my favourite cereal packet... or am i just a sucker for marketing?



SPIDERMAN- 'web' shaped cereal bits.
and I love Kelloggs Crunchy Nut cornflakes (with the bits)

But i must say... that i am probably one of the few 'over 25's' that actually got sucked into buying this cereal packaging... very strategically placed at the end of the supermarket aisle. I had neither any idea about a) the taste of it b) whether it would in fact, taste like spiders or c) figured it could be similar to cocoa pops, but because i actually love spiderman, i was secretly hoping there was a figurine inside.

either way. i bought it BECAUSE it was spiderman labelled. I really am a sucker for marketing. i should be paid for this kind of market research!!!! and i must add as well... the cereal wasnt bad!!!! ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Van, It involved food so I am not surprised. Wazza

Vanora F said...

LOL>
thanks wazza. very true. very true.
anything to do with food! :D