Where am I??

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

i (heart) chicken




Hi peeps!


i forgot to go to CHICKEN TREAT in PERTH!!!

talk about anticipation from previous post.


not to worry. we ended up going to far better places... on the last nite i was there with salmeister and her friend 'lennon'. yes. just like john. we went this really cool brewery called 'little creatures'. In pure vanny style i finished off ALL our meals...
which included. kangaroo meat skewers, a big bowl of yummy 'frittes' (chips), tiger prawns, nachos and pizza! + beer! yum yum

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Creatures = best beer!

And you, of all people and alcos I know, should know that ... NOT!

Hehehehehehehe ...

Why were you in Perth again?

G
xx

Vanora F said...

hahaha. G. you crack me up!!

in perth with the 'tanner' check out my facebook!

oh. and email me on gmail. its getting rediverted to my work email!!! this sucks! no facebook or gmail!! xoxo