Where am I??

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Perth was rockin! dont come a knockin...











Peeps.



i have just tried to survive the 'Red Eye' flight from Perth to sydney this morning.

It is officially t he CRAPPEST flight you can take from Perth.

it leaves at 12:50am Perth time = 2:50am Sydney time... and arrives promptly 4 hours later at 7:00am Sydney time.

I rushed home and went straight to work.


Who IS THIS CRAZY???
me.

again.

that and i'm at another govt posting temping. it sucks.
they just switched off my access to facebook.
better get off this thing they'll probably block this too.

this sucks!!! ARGH!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No Facebook?!?!

I think I would die if I didn't have access to Facebook - how else can I charge my billable hours without the hours spent on "Practice Development", "Business Development", "Marketing" and "Networking" on Facebook??

Hope all is going well with you, little one!

Mwah!
G
xx