Where am I??

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

family goodbyes. birthdays. welcome home.


i have such a large immediate family. it is difficult to keep track of everyone... let alone myself!
(for those that dont know, i am the youngest of 5 kids, 3 older sisters and my brother is the oldest)

its my sister Kathy's b'day today. I would bake her a cake, but she lives now in Vancouver, Canada... I will call her to wish her a good day methinks.

Michelle & Percy left last nite to return to the land of clogs, windmills and tulips. Holland! I miss them already.

Good news though, my brother Ivan has returned from being in HongKong for a few weeks today.

My bro and i have a HUGE age gap (12 years), but we have always been good friends. We hang out more these days. I hope we can continue this good habit :)

and... my Mum has been home for a week or so. She was away for most of 2007. I missed her too.

My sis Sharon and her husband Matt and my cute nephew Nathan are still in town. I am glad about that. Lots. I enjoy their company.

my family are now one big international fandangle of continents.

i am grieving the loss of a 'base' in Hong Kong (where i was born). but i have friends at Crossroads. So that is good. that makes me feel better :)

in the meantime, its tempting to pack and leave myself--- just to put it out there, im going to probably go to either UK or Northern America in the next few years. Depending on my situation here in Oz. Im going to do this all before i'm 30. Whether it be to study, or to live/work/ travel. That is definately on the cards.

No comments: