Where am I??

Thursday, February 21, 2008

love japanese bbq

its been an eventful day.

not that other days arent eventful, but today...

someone from recruitment agent (gasp!) they actually rang me back. notorious for not returning phonecalls... isnt it funny how the one you least expect actually is the one that bothers.

so... i have a typing test tomo at 12:30 in north sydney! hurrah! it'll be a lame test, one to test my typing, word, excel skills. heck. i'm even looking forward to it!

hey... if they can find me a decent job that wont do my head in. i'll be happy.

so... thats not the end of it... i was priveledged to slot into my sister's spot at the remedial masseuse today at willoughby leisure centre... thats not only the best bit...

low and behold-- i bump into kath (who is a primary school teacher) ... chilling out while her year 2 kids get some swimming lessons.

but there is more!

i was about to head to the swimschool office... because, as some of you may/maynot know...


i was once a swimming instructor back at uni... and well... get this-- they're desperate for teachers... (if only willoughby leisure centre looks THAT good-- thats a pool in mexico!)

after a few phone calls and (i need to re-acredit myself to do another 'Austswim' qualification)... bummer ... which will take about 3 days to do... and a few hundred bucks... but

they'll most likely take me on anyways-- so i have a meeting with them early next week too.

(no stalkers please)... i dont know if i should be posting on the world wide web my whereabouts! (i prefer to be a little more stealth than that)

it gets better.


my family (which is so nice to have around)... my sis/husband/nephew, othersis/partner, mum and i went to a japanese bbq place in neutral bay tonite.
it was all you can eat.

OMG!

awesome.

aside from cute pictures of my 2.5 year old nephew eating a soft serve cone--- i asked my sis to take pictures of me in the same poses, but to my disappointment... i dont quite look as cute as he.... (jokes). i'll post up comparitive pics later.

so. all in all. i'm feeling heaps better. theres nothing quite like people wanting you to work for them that makes the ego boost.

very necessary for someone like me. so... who knows. if you have any kids, send them my way. i'll probably be teaching them how to blow bubbles and freestyle soon enough. and i'm not talking about break dancing either!

ciao xo

No comments: