Where am I??

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

good curry community. 5 minutes of no rude jokes

just a BIG THANKYEW to Mil, Ryan & Tom for having me round for some great CURRY last nite :)

so much is happening with the commie house dream--- going to become something else soon---

i guess with all things. they have their seasons. i will miss you guys in that house together. it just wont be the same. but alas... its not like you guys are dying or anything! I will see you all soon :D

Lets keep this community thing/ dream alive--- i'm not quite sure how-- but as with all things... comes action with love.

yes. thats nice.

you guys rock my world. really you do.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I know how you can help keep the commie dream alive.

Vanora F said...

let me guess. move to marrickville?