Where am I??

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

bored at work...

Ok. So… what does one do without internet access?
You have to be a little bit more cunning to enjoy the lack of stimulation and the amount of bald headed, white haired chaps with shorts and long socks are PLENTIFUL here at my current posting of temp work.

But seriously… when you encounter people named DIDLEY… you do wonder?? Huh? I didn’t even think I heard him correctly at first… I thought he said GIDLEY. And with a last name ( I think its safe to presume he wont be reading my blog!) McCulloch… what a FUNNY NAME!! HAHAH

That’s the thing about working at reception for some places… you meet ALL sorts of strange types! HA!!!

So…. What to do then aye?

Anyhoo.. Without having to entertain myself at the thought of a chicken's head exploding when one sings too high! (which I would admit… is a HILARIOUS thought)… especially when one has to sing high notes in church!! (oh, and no one booed me off stage last nite… woohoo!!)


oh... my sister gave me an excellent idea... to form an excel spreadsheet of my potential itinerary for Africa! YAY!

I've taken it a step further... i've colour coded it! Oh the FUN you can have when left to your own devices!

again...

stay in skool kids! love yas! xo

No comments: