Where am I??

Sunday, May 13, 2007

I always wanted a STARWARS profile...

***Your Star Wars Name And Title***


Your Star Wars Name: Vanfu Yehon

Your Star Wars Title: Gnucho of Rehtse


What Is Your Star Wars Name and Title?
http://www.blogthings.com/starwarsnameandtitlegenerator/


I found these pics on my computer the other day. They were never meant to be seen in public... but i think time has lapsed enough now that its safe to presume that the Tanmeister and Bailey will be O.K. with seeing themselves (and with me) in this light!

Just a bit of background... Salee and I pre-planned to dress as Chewy and Darth to welcome Bailey to Sydney (her first visit)... a couple of years ago. We should have charged some tourists that asked to take pictures of us as we rocked up to the Virgin Blue domestic Airport terminal... but heck. We had fun getting ready... it was HILARIOUS. Memories!!!!! I miss both the Tanster AND Bailey! We will see eachother again soon.... xoxo :D

1 comment:

Manolo Blah Blah said...

Van that was so embarrassing! When I saw you guys in costume I thought it was a promotion for something, then looked closer and saw the sign, then promptly hid outside for a few minutes, before realizing you two were the only ones I knew in Sydney so what's there to be embarrassed about? It was so much fun and I'll always remember my fabulous day with Darth and Chewy! xo