Where am I??

Monday, May 28, 2007

***You Have A Type B+ Personality***




due to boredom and all round 'holiday-ness'...
I have succombed to trying out 'blogthings' quizzes-- as inspired by Gee-banger (dude!)

I think for me... i used to be a Type A personality.

Can a person 'change' personalities? cos according to this... Im a B+!?! HA!

I think its called... 'chilling out'....

***You Have A Type B+ Personality***


You're a pro at going with the flow
You love to kick back and take in everything life has to offer
A total joy to be around, people crave your stability.

While you're totally laid back, you can have bouts of hyperactivity.
Get into a project you love, and you won't stop until it's done
You're passionate - just selective about your passions


Do You Have a Type A Personality?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have B+ type and above is so true. Damn.