Where am I??

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Famous Resurrections...


Hmmm..

i thought i mite reflect on some famous 'resurrections' ... in my life... here we go....



1) i prayed that someone i knew would have a MILLI VANILLI cd. Matt has one. WHAT A CHAMPION. If you want to 'blame it on the rain'... i got it going 'orn' in my car if you want to cruise around with me!? (chap!?-- it helps with my 6 speaker BOSE soundsystem! YES!)

2)crocheting. whoever said it was out of fashion?

3)painting and photography and writing. I just started a journalism course. its AWESOME.

4) reading. LOTS. of books. mostly theological ones at the moment. i like reading books about God. The information/knowledge/relationship building... its ENDLESS!

5) exercising. im still jogging. i LOVE jogging. cremorne point is still rockin!

6) NEW FLATMATE. -- Speedy Gonzales (her last name is Gonzales) :P
Fresh season. Fresh Start. May is gonna go OFF!

7) Fresh revelations... and reflections of the past... but not letting it bind you into negative thinking for the future... (is that really a resurrection? i feel like my life is replaying events from a few years ago.... strange... bizarre)... but you dont have to re-live them like you did the in the past... you have choices to respond differently... positively to similar circumstances that may be replaying!?

8) MY WINTER CLOTHES. I love resurrecting my BEANIES. oh wow. I always 'treat' myself each winter to add a new beanie to the collection. IT is one item of clothing i just cant live without during the woolie months--- oh... i bought new moo cow uggs. they are AWESOME. go woolies!

9) My electric blanket. Need i say more?

10) The ultimate Resurrection. JC on Calvary. Do you believe?

No comments: